Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_6_] Nonnymus[_6_] is offline

Default Baanana Pudding

Jeff, I don't have the recipe, but Barbecue Lodge in (several locations)
Raleigh has it warm and fresh. While living in NC, I learned that
there's a state law that requires all barbecue places to offer banana
pudding, under penalty of hanging. That, and cole slaw for on top the
pulled pork sandwich are two requirements for a decent meal.

Nonny- kidding about the state law

--
---Nonnymus---

TINSTAAFL