Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Dimitri Dimitri is offline

Default Flipping

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message news:iWEQh.12936

<snip>

>> The next day I went out and bought an egg pan and tried it at home...
>> today I'm an expert egg flipper... (-;

> One of my goals is to flip an omelet without the risk of it falling on my
> head or on the floor! I envy you!

Nah, at the Original Pantry 9th & Figueroa streets in downtown Los Angeles, the
short order cooks "Flip a 20 inch pan of home fried potatoes with the ease of
flipping a piece of 2 eggs "over easy". There must be close to 10 Lbs. of
potatoes & they use 2 hands. In all the years of eating there I have NEVER seen
them miss so much as a potato.

If you ever get there eat at the counter.

;-)

Dimitri