Charles Demas

Default HELP! Stove Keeps Flashing and Beeping "F1"

In article >,
Brad > wrote:
>Hi Dawn. Not necessarily. There's no telling just when the part might
>fail. Some go for two years, some for 5, a few even make it to the 10 year
>mark, but I can tell you that electronic controls, on the whole, have been
>less reliable and have a higher rate of failure than the old dial controls
>of years gone by. I hate to say this too, but Frigidaire is not among the
>brands with the best reputation either... (Their fridges are the worst).

That probably happened as a result of the Fridgidaire line being
sold to White Westinghouse by General Motors (many years ago).

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,