Brad

Default HELP! Stove Keeps Flashing and Beeping "F1"

Hi Dawn. Not necessarily. There's no telling just when the part might
fail. Some go for two years, some for 5, a few even make it to the 10 year
mark, but I can tell you that electronic controls, on the whole, have been
less reliable and have a higher rate of failure than the old dial controls
of years gone by. I hate to say this too, but Frigidaire is not among the
brands with the best reputation either... (Their fridges are the worst).
Keep your fingers crossed though. If it makes it past the 2 year mark
without any problems, chances are it'll go for another 2-3 years. Good
luck!