Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_29_] Gregory Morrow[_29_] is offline

Default Lady Jane the Lard - Arse...(WAS:: I am now an official recipe tester! :-)

PeterLucas wrote:

> "cybercat" > wrote in :
>

> > "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> > thlink.net...
> >>
> >> LadyJane babbles:

> >> *What* recipe? You didn't quote it...do you have one hand up your
> >> uterus or
> >> something whilt posting? Pay attention, Lady Lard - Arse...
> >>
> >> --

> > What a ****ing asshole you are. My God, you limp-dicked lousy excuse
> > for a man. Do you HEAR yourself? You sound like a spiteful little
> > underendowed 6th grader. Ugh.
> >

> He could always claim that he was being affected by the full moon......
> but that doesn't cut it for the rest of the month when he continues his
> present trend.

I'm feeling in a "flamacious" mood today...

Actually I'm very fond of Lady Jane...her every post reeks, drips and exudes
S - E - X ...

For xmas she sent me a copy of _The Kama Sutra_, she inscribed it to me
thusly:

"Dearest Greggie: hoping you can visit Oz sometime for a bit of slap -
and - tickle...signed your loving Lady Jane aka "Lover
Lips...xoxoxoxoxo...".

--
Best
Greg