Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_29_] Gregory Morrow[_29_] is offline

Default Lady Jane the Lard - Arse...(WAS:: I am now an official recipe tester! :-)

cyberSQUAT thought she was being white when she said:

> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> thlink.net...
> >
> > LadyJane babbles:
> >
> >> On the whole the recipe

> > *What* recipe? You didn't quote it...do you have one hand up your

uterus
> > or
> > something whilt posting? Pay attention, Lady Lard - Arse...
> >
> > --

> What a ****ing asshole you are. My God, you limp-dicked lousy excuse for a
> man. Do you HEAR yourself? You sound like a spiteful little underendowed

6th
> grader. Ugh.

Someone should shove a GIANT lump 'o Play - Doh into yer mouf, tape it up
REAL tight, and then squeeze yer nostrils SHUT for a veeery long whiles...

--
Best
Greg