Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_2_] PeterLucas[_2_] is offline

Default Lady Jane the Lard - Arse...(WAS:: I am now an official recipe tester! :-)

"cybercat" > wrote in :

> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> thlink.net...
>>
>> LadyJane babbles:
>>
>>> On the whole the recipe

>> *What* recipe? You didn't quote it...do you have one hand up your
>> uterus or
>> something whilt posting? Pay attention, Lady Lard - Arse...
>>
>> --

> What a ****ing asshole you are. My God, you limp-dicked lousy excuse
> for a man. Do you HEAR yourself? You sound like a spiteful little
> underendowed 6th grader. Ugh.

He could always claim that he was being affected by the full moon......
but that doesn't cut it for the rest of the month when he continues his
present trend.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual
beings having a human experience.

- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin