Posted to rec.food.equipment
Emma Thackery Emma Thackery is offline

Default Vita Mix blender/juicer/grinder at Costco

http://www.vitamix.com/) I
> couldn't pull myself away from the demonstration, and I was literally
> amazed at how the machine made a fruit smoothie (just like Jamba
> Juice), a frozen ice cream mix of fruit, and some hot tortilla soup
> all in less than 10 minutes.... [...]
> Any feedback on the product in general and on the dry blade setup and
> its benefits would be much appreciated.

I've had one for over 20 years, not a single repair and it's still going
strong. I wish I could say the same for other appliances. Mine has
only one blade, in a large stainless container. It's especially great
when you have children. And it makes great Margaritas too.

Emma