Posted to rec.food.cooking
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Another one: Whats the best meal you ever cooked...

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message

> ... I mean "The One" that had everyone begging for more?
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy - who is looking for some fresh ideas here...

A stuffed pork loin. I've posted links to my preparation with pictures on
the Kamado forum.

Once, I was smoking some for a family party. Unknown to me, one of the
guests was a vegetarian. The smell must have gotten to him, because he came
outside to "help" me, asked all sorts of questions about the stuffing,
preparation, cooking times, et cetera.
Next thing we knew, he had a finished one serving, and was back for seconds.
So much for his vegetarianism. ;-)

BOB