Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Another one: Whats the best meal you ever cooked...

Chatty Cathy said...

> ... I mean "The One" that had everyone begging for more?

I've impressed Presidents and other dignitaries with specially customized
[classified: SECRET] ham, Monterey jack cheese and spinach omelettes, for the
brief moment in time when I wore a chef's hat.

My green death tuna salad sandwiches AND my Mexcellent cheeseburgers always
get accolades.

For myself, it's hands down the Thai chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce

Surprisingly, on hidden camera, most begged for cheese on Ritz crackers.

What do they know that I don't? <g>

Andy