Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Tater Tater is offline

Default making root beer

On Mar 26, 8:29 pm, Steve > wrote:
> I don't know the root beer kit that you bought, but if the yeast is
> going like mad, then CO2 is being generated. You probably have to
> wait a week or more for the carbonation to be reasonable.

yeah, but compared to the wineexpert kit, this thing is not doing
anything. I'll sit and wait a bit

in fact compared to water, it is doing about the same. I still think
the water was too hot when i added the yeast and killed it.

oh, rainbow flavors homebrew root beer concentrated soda pop base. did
not know there were different types of root beer kits......

> It sounds like your retailer also told you to skip step2 here. Thats
> the wait a while step.

you aint gonna let me live that one down are you