BSI

Default Digital kitchen scale recommendations?

Hello all...

I went out and bought a Salter Aquatronic 3007. The problem i have with
this scale is that it will shutoff before the automatic shutoff timeout.
With the exception of this one problem, it is a good scale. At first I
thought i bought a lemon, so I went and bought another one from a different
store; however, it still does the same thing. I went to return this second
scale when someone suggested that it might be the batteries. So i bought
new batteries; however, the problem persists. I've read some past mesages
regarding the Salter Aquatronics and I can't find anybody else having
similar problems. I will be returning this scale and looking for another
digital scale. Can anyone suggest one for me? It would be fantastic if
someone could suggest one that measures fluid ounces as well.

Thanks.