Dr. Dickie

Default Can Teflon make you sick?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:48:32 GMT, "Frank Logullo"
> wrote:

>"Steve Turner" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "Pizza Girl" > wrote:
>>
>> >Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

>> [snip]

>> And so has most of the rest of the world, except, apparently, for the
>> mental midgets at ABCNews.
>>
>> Steve Turner

>Don't want to get lost in the flame wars here, but I would never reference
>ABC News or any other news, except the like of C&EN with reservation, as an
>information source for technical arguments.
>Frank

Reference them! I am impressed that you can even watch them.
If the news media ever gets a scientific fact correct, it would
devastate the entire America scientific community, in that we would
all drop dead of shock!

Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
Poking kooks with a pointy stick
"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
Wallace Stevens-1923