hanson

Default Can Teflon make you sick?

"Pizza He-Girl" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Some references about the dangers of overheated teflon

My dear fat, green Pizza-He-Girl,
Your efforts are in vain, dude.
There's nothing in this for you no more. To late. Gone.
All the green graft from Teflon's permits charges and user-fees
have been already been swallowed up by the green turds who
have preceded you. Long ago! Tough luck for you. Sorry!

Or is your sniveling here & shedding all your green crocodile tears
for your ****ing green parrot that croaked when you burnt your
organic potatoes too much & for too long in your old Teflon pan ?

Learn to cook like normal people.
Only green turds, morons or Brokobitch types have problems with Teflon

ahahahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHAaahaha....ahahahanson