Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Endothermic reactions

On 12 Mar, 23:20, "atty" > wrote:
> (sorry if this posts twice - but first attempt didn't seem to work)

> tomorrow morning hopefully I will try to start said 'no knead' with no
> leavener v. alternate leavener v. sourdough doughs for comparison of
> gluten development
>
> yours
> Andy Forbes- Hide quoted text -

Yes I think there's something wrong with Google, this is my third
attempt to reply.

Will made the point better than I did though so I lucked out there.
It's hard to be take seriously when your English is so bad. We all
make typos from time to time but if you want to be taken seriously
then you have to take the time to make sure that you make sense and
that the words you choose are in the dictionary.
Leavener' isn't in there. Why? It is an attempt to make a noun from a
word that already exists as a noun. Moreover, 'leaven' usually, refers
to a natural starter, 'leavening agent' being used for yeast and
bicarb. etc, but I think you'd have been forgiven that one.

Thank you for the links, I'll take a look when I have more time.
Oh, have you thought about looking into string theory? : -)

Jim