Jack Denver

Default Sur La Table cookware - anybody seen it?

Are there any Marshalls or TJ Maxx near you? Sometimes you can pick up All
Clad seconds or other tri-ply (Tramontina, Calphalon) for substantial
discounts. $129 is a lot of money to spend on a saute pan (I know you can
spend even more, but you can also spend a lot less).

"Dave" > wrote in message
> I'm in the market for a new saute pan. The Sur La Table brand one is the
> size I'm after. It's 5 quart, and is tri-ply, which is what I'm looking
> for. It sells for $129, which seems like a good price. The All-Clad 4

quart