Dave

Default Sur La Table cookware - anybody seen it?

I'm in the market for a new saute pan. The Sur La Table brand one is the
size I'm after. It's 5 quart, and is tri-ply, which is what I'm looking
for. It sells for $129, which seems like a good price. The All-Clad 4 quart
is $127 at Outlets Online for a second. So they are basically the same
price, but I'm interested in the larger size of the Sur La Table brand.

I don't live by a SLT, so I have never seen the cookware in person. Has
anybody here had a chance to see & pick up a piece of it? Or even better -
do you own some? If so, I'd be thankful for any comments you may have.

Thanks,

David