Posted to rec.food.equipment
Joe Cilinceon Joe Cilinceon is offline

Default Cutlery & More -

http://www.theboardsmith.net./

>> --
>>
>> Joe Cilinceon
>>

> Joe,
>
> I know you didn't mean that message for me, but you may have done me
> a big favor! My husband and myself love our large Boos board so much
> that we would like to turn our kitchen island top into one large
> cutting board, but didn't know how to proceed. I see these people do
> that.
> Chris in Pearland, TX

All I can say about this guys work is it is excellent. I have seen 3 boards
he built and they are outstanding. I understand from a buddy that he built a
custom island type top for that it fit perfectly. He sent the guy the
measurements and got the top back in a few weeks exactly as ordered. I can't
vouch for that since I haven't seen it, but my buddy is pretty picky. He is
probably a little cheaper than Boos but I can't swear to that though.

--

Joe Cilinceon