Posted to rec.food.equipment
Melondy Melondy is offline

Default Cutlery & More -

http://www.theboardsmith.net./

>> --
>>
>> Joe Cilinceon
>>

> Joe,
>
> I know you didn't mean that message for me, but you may have done me a big
> favor! My husband and myself love our large Boos board so much that we
> would like to turn our kitchen island top into one large cutting board, but
> didn't know how to proceed. I see these people do that.
>
> Chris in Pearland, TX

We actually have an island cutting board made by John Boos and it
wasn't expensive at all, in fact it was cheaper than the specialty wood
counters we had looked at earlier. We ordered it through our kitchen
design store as I didn't see a mention of it on the official Boos
website in the size we needed. Our island is 3 x 7. Try asking at a
kitchen place that carries John Boos. I never thought I could afford
such a large board but it wasn't bad at all. You can see the island in
this Webshot album. Look at the last 2 photos to see the finished
island. And yes, the house is still a construction project but with some
homey touches. lol!

Melondy