Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Cutlery & More -

On Mar 5, 10:35 am, "wff_ng_7" > wrote:
> "Dee Dee" > wrote:

A postscript to my last posting. DH just reminded me that a
contractor that we had do some work who came from Romania said that in
Romania now that factory workers are being BROUGHT IN FROM CHINA
because the Romanians are leaving to look for higher pay.

I have read that Romania and Bulgaria have joined the EU, and am
wondering if all that good 'jarred' preserves that the first
ingredient is fruit - not sugar, and the great red pepper/eggplant
relishes will be made with lesser quality oils. We shall see.