Blanche Nonken

Default Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife

"Dee Randall" <deedoveyatshenteldotnet> wrote:

> That's good advice; however, since I'm not too trusting when it comes to
> knife safety so I'm going to search for a new carbon-steel (no stainless for
> me) knife in an asian shoppe. I know there are many skilled people, but I
> just couldn't trust it; it would always be in the back of my mind, "When's
> that thing going to go flyin' off?"

OK, how much do you want for the knife? :-) I'm half tempted to try it
as a project...MUST NOT START MORE PROJECTS...MUST THROW THINGS AWAY AND
PREPARE FOR MOVING...

who said that?

Oh, never mind. I do understand your concerns. :-) And your
preference for carbon steel.