Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Cutlery & More -

On Mar 4, 5:10 pm, \(no spam\)"
> wrote:
> > Has anyone ordered from
> >http://www.cutleryandmore.com/
> > and found them to be reliable in most all aspects we rely on when we
> > order online. I've never seen this site previously. I generally order
> > from Amazon and Fantes. But it looks terrific.

> > I want to order the 12" Emerilware skillet/frypan (made by All-Clad).
> > I've read most of the Emerilware vs. All-Clad by searching the
> > groups; and as I've never owned All-Clad, I don't know what I'm
> > missing.

> > Thanks.
> > Dee

> I ordered a John Boos cutting board from Cutlery & More. I was very
> pleased. It was very heavy and expensive. Normally I try to buy most
> things locally where you can get 20% off (BB&B, etc.). Couldn't locate it
> locally so I ordered from Cutlery & More (believe it was my second order)and
> a good thing that I didn't have to tote home a 26 lb. Countertop Board.
> BTW, I have am almost exclusively an All-Clad user and am pleased . I've
> never used Emerilware.
>
> On one of my recent trips to BB&B I asked about their coupon that says "not
> valid with All-Clad, etc". The checkout person told me that they do give
> you the 20% discount in spite of what the coupon says... go figure...

Thanks for your interesting reply. When I was on Cutlery's site, I
was interested in all the brands I'd not heard of; Boos being one, and
their countertop boards did look nice.

You say that you are an All-Clad user and are pleased; I used to
always be tempted by ScanPan; one doesn't hear much about it, and I've
never bought a piece of it.
Dee