Colin

Default Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife

Sad to say, but getting a new handle is probably more expensive than a a
new knife.

I prefer carbon steel blades myself. They are sharper and easier to
sharpen.

Consider getting a new carbon steel french knife. Look at
www.cutlery.com or www.cutleryandmore.com for a good selection. The
first store has a wider range of pieces, but higher prices.

I have dealt with both companies and had no problems..

Colin