Posted to rec.food.cooking
mm mm is offline

Default 30% more than which other juicers?

On Feb 23, 1:06 pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> mm wrote:
> > Now, about 30% more ..

> Would anything anyone said make any difference at this point? you've
> already purchased and used it. It apparently works well enough.

I can alwasy take it back though I prefer not to. I bought it due to
size but I'd like more power in case I am making juice for a few
people.

I realized though that I didn't juice to get a whole glass, I was in
a rush and just juiced less than half a glass. If I juice for the
whole glass, I wonder whether it'd jam and fill up the bin fast. I''ll
check. if it works fine, I am keeping it.