Debbie Deutsch

Default Heat-resistant handles?

(Tess) wrote in news:fce8ac06.0312202003.208b506
@posting.google.com:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering which cookware lines have heat-resistant handles? I
> know that All-Clad handles aren't supposed to get hot on the stovetop,
> and I believe that Calphalon is also heat-resistant. Are metal Le
> Creuest handles also heat resistant? I've seen many pots and pans
> which have metal handles, and I was curious as to whether they were
> all heat-resistant on the stovetop. I don't often use pot holders, so
> I'd hate to buy a pan with a metal handle that constantly got too hot
> to touch on the stovetop. Thanks!

What's wrong with using potholders?

In the wrong situation, any metal handle can get hot... and you can't
tell by looking. Save your hands and self a lot of pain - just make a
habit of using pot holders.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if