Vox Humana

Default Stronger Than Dawn Power Dissolver?

"Kim Grauballe" > wrote in message
k...
> Funny, it works a treat for me, could there be a difference in
> concentration?
>
> Still, you have to be pretty desperate to work with a saturated soution of
> lye, I dont think anything in my kitchen has ever become that dirty.

When you have a gas range, eventually all your cookware gets a varnish like
coating. The burner grates and drip pans along with the grill parts also
get pretty nasty. I don't like to scrub my cookware with abrasives because
they scratch the surface and that accelerates the problem. While I don't
think I am compulsive about maintenance, I do like to bring everything back
to "like-new" condition periodically.