The Cook

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

"Dee Randall" > wrote:

>Hello, Miss Frugal
>
>I wonder if there are any newsgroups re household frugal-ness.
>PS: I use maybe 1/4 the amount of bleach in my clotheswasher, as well. Of
>course, "they" do want you to use more.
>
>Just because we are frugal in one big usage of our lives -- well, you know
>the rest!
>
>But, I'm going to stick with my liquid dishwasher detergent for now and try
>to use less of "it" -- or try to get my husband to use less. He is the one
>that usually puts it in -- it is loaded with bleach -- or at least, a bleach
>"smell."
>
>Thanks,
>Dee

My newserver carries 2 newsgroups that may fit the bill.
free.uk.lifestyle.frugal and misc.consumers.frugal-living
Check the newsgroups carried by your server.

--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.