S Viemeister

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

Kate Dicey wrote:

> Yikes! What could be worse than the caustic stuff that is UK dishwasher
> powder? What do they do - sandblast the flipping stuff clean?

Some of my glassware would support that conclusion.
Fierce blasting of detergent seems to be the dominant mode in the US
washers I've used.
My UK one relies more on rinsing and soaking. And does a better job, with
no damage, although it does take more time. The wash cycle of my UK
machine is quite a bit longer than even the longest cycle of my US machine.

Sheila