Graham

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

"Sheellah" > wrote in message
> This must be enough of a problem, that one dishwashing detergent maker has

just
> come out with a product that it says will not etch glassware. Companies

don't
> develop products unless there is a wide market base to buy them. They can

of
> course, also bank on people's wish to avoid a problem they don't yet have!

I wish that they would leave out the damn scents!!!!!!! Who needs an
artificial lemon or "fresh" scented dishwasher detergent? I've found that
they taint anything plastic and the scent lingers for a while on the
ceramics.

Graham ( in a justifiably grouchy mood)