Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless
rick rick is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

oups.com...

================================
> Here, killer, let me put your education back in.

Just because you prefer to ignore the bloody footprints
you track all over doesn't make you any less deadly to animals.
I love they way you keep proving your hypocricy and willful
ignorance with each more inane post than the one before,
killer....

You entire lifestyle fool is built on dead bodies. especially
your entertainment here on usenet.

Usenet is the promotion of animal death and suffering in real
life, not cartoons. Power generation, distribution and
communications all combine to kill billions upon billions of
animals every year. So, usenet is very NOT vegan.

Actually, you've still failed to make a case. Just because no
animals are now on your plate doesn't mean that fewer are being
killed to produce the foods you do eat. If fact, you may even be
killing more. That's a point you've never considered, never
researched, never looked into at all. Crop production is the
definition of habitat destruction and animal mass killing.
Plowing, seeding, spraying, harvesting, processing, storing all
cause animal death and suffering. Why is being sliced, diced,
shredded, dis-memebered or poisoned to death more humane than
being killed in a slaughterhouse? I'd suggest a far more closer
inspection of the diet you eat. Exotic, imported foods and spices
are hardly more animal friendly than certain meats.

Animals die.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/fw251/
http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html

To cover the power needed for food processing and
your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.
http://www.closeindianpoint.org/articles/tjn_071103.htm
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html