Old 14-12-2003, 05:47 PM
Kent H.

Default Rotisserie grill experiences?

The Farberware is an excellent product. We've cooked Chickens, Duck,
Goose, and Turkey[up to about 13-14lb]. Everything stays moist. The skin
doesn't get crispy, though the duck and goose skin does somewhat related
to the fat content near the skin surface.
Yea!
Kent

Ablang wrote:

I'm pondering the purchase of a Rotisserie grill (George Foreman or
otherwise), but I want to hear people's experiences on them.

Are they really slow cookers that will eventually make your chicken
all nice and crispy, and still seal in the juices? What is a good price to
pay for one? I think I've seen combo Rotisserie grills & toaster ovens.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey