Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> You don't even know what you're writing any more, do you, fool?

> Irrelevant.
>
>> Try getting a clue fool. The typical diet that includes meat is still by
>> far more fruit and veggies than meat.

> ==========================

And yet, animals still die far nore brutally and inhumanely than any
slaughterhouse animals does.
Too bad about all that blood on your hands, killer...

> Except fruit and vegetables aren't brutally confined and raised in
> unspeakable living conditions, and don't get tortured to death in
> horrendous factory farms.

====================
No, animals get killed far more brutally for your veggies, hypocrite...

>> Power generation that is produced because you demand your entertainment
>> here
>> on usenet killer.

> So you only seem to be able to point the finger of blame at vegans,
> not anyone else. Your belief system seems rather incomplete and flawed
> upon first glance.
> ==========================

LOL No again, fool. I include myself and everybody else as 'killers.' the
difference?
Sane people don't make the ignorant claims that vegan loons like you do
about
caring for animals. A lie of mannificent proportions, killer. You prove
that lack of caring
with each and every inane post to usenet, killer.

>> No matter where you are, it causes the same death to animals.

> But not what you're doing. I'll give you that one. And describe your
> same death scenario as your all too real apathy also applies to non-
> vegan uncompassionate misinformed human beings also. But again i think
> it should apply equally to omnivores and meatie-centric non-
> compassionate pc fruitcakes. You seem only able to gloss over the
> important details uneducated troll.

No fool, it is YOU that is glossing over the pertenent facts. the facts are
that YOU
are the one claiming to live your silly life with some mythical respect for
animals.
Yet all you do is spew your hatred of others while proving your true lack of
caring
about animals, hypocrite.