Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless
Pinnochio Mojo Pinnochio Mojo is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

> You don't even know what you're writing any more, do you, fool?

Irrelevant.

> Try getting a clue fool. The typical diet that includes meat is still by
> far more fruit and veggies than meat.

Except fruit and vegetables aren't brutally confined and raised in
unspeakable living conditions, and don't get tortured to death in
horrendous factory farms.

> Power generation that is produced because you demand your entertainment here
> on usenet killer.

So you only seem to be able to point the finger of blame at vegans,
not anyone else. Your belief system seems rather incomplete and flawed
upon first glance.

> No matter where you are, it causes the same death to animals.

But not what you're doing. I'll give you that one. And describe your
same death scenario as your all too real apathy also applies to non-
vegan uncompassionate misinformed human beings also. But again i think
it should apply equally to omnivores and meatie-centric non-
compassionate pc fruitcakes. You seem only able to gloss over the
important details uneducated troll.