Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless
Pinnochio Mojo Pinnochio Mojo is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

I see that your description of me being the victim of my own
"ignorant" decisions has now become "ignorant" and "delusional"
decisions. *yawn*

> In fact, there are people I know that eat meat
> that cause far far less overall death and suffering
> to animals that you could even hope to aspire to, killer.

Please provide some *concrete* real world examples. And if it is not
asking too much please also describe how these omnivorous meatie-
centric hooligans and/or outstanding examples of human veracity and
honor cause less over all suffering to the animals, and how they fit
into your one-dimensional tunnelvision hypothetical world of course.

In other words expand on this exclusionary principle that you seem to
be foisting on this thread.

And please _i_beg_of_you_ describe in detail the uncountable billions
upon billions of dead animals whom i am guilty of killing, only in my
selfish quest to entertain myself. Otherwise i can't really see your
point uneducated troll.