Posted to alt.food.vegan
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> There are NO real vegans that would maintain a website/forum/board.

> That is only your opinion and nothing more.

==================
No, ignorant fool, it is the very definition of veganism...

But a real human being
> would, and the last time i checked vegans were real conscious
> breathing human beings. Your "rebuttal" has a couple of loose ends.

======================
Nope, you're the only one with loose ends, killer...

>> I suggest you look up the meaning of the word as it was defined by the
>> guy
>> who MADE it up.

> Irrelevant. I can think for myself.

===================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot! Thanks for proving yet again your willful
ignorance, fool.
Don't like the real meaning of a word, just make something up, eh hypocrite?

>> All your entertainment here on usenet/internet is just that,
>> entertainment,
>> powered by the unnecessary death
>> and suffering of billions upon billions of animals.

> At least we agree that it is unnecessary. Precisely why i don't
> consume animal products any more than i have to. You are talking about
> the manufacture of modern luxury hi-tech items with animal
> ingredients, is that correct?

=====================
Only partly. It is YOUR continued USE of these products that is killing
animals unnecessarily. Billions upon billions of animals die just to power
your selfish entertainment, killer.

Please don't bring up that "X amount of
> dead mouses in a wheelbarrow" argument it is quite boring and serves
> no useful purpose.
> =========================

It is quite relevent and defines the willful ignorance of your stupidity,
fool.
I'm talking about your willful destruction and killing of animals
unnecessarily
for no more reason than your entertainmnet.

> But more importantly hiding in the shadows here is this implicit idea
> that is alright to use modern hi-tech devices and luxury items that
> have been manufactured with animal ingredients as long as one
> continues to morph him/herself into being a mindless meat and animal
> eating consumerist zombie drone.
> =========================

ROTFLMAO You're talking about the wrong people here fool. It is YOU that
has decided that killing billions and billions of animals is OK as long as
you
rant and rave about all the death and suffering you think others are
causing.
It allows you to rationalize the bloody footprints you track all over the
place.
The mindless zombies are the wannbe vegans here on usenet. They allow
themselves
to pretend that they somehow 'care' about animals when all they really show
is their
ignorance and delusions.

>> have a great day washing
>> all that blood off your hands, fool....

> Precisely why i am a vegan and strive to reduce the amount of
> suffering in this world. This is a *conscious* decision that i have
> made. i guess this needed to be said again.
>==========================

No, you have made an ignorant delusional decision based on that ignorance
and stupidity, killer.
Beiong vegan does not automatically mean you are causing any less death and
suffering than
anybody else. In fact, there are people I know that eat meat that cause far
far less overall
death and suffering to animals that you could even hope to aspire to,
killer. The only
conscience decision you have made is to remain ignorant of the choices you
make and
beieve the propaganda and lies, hypocrite.

Again, thanks for continuing to prove your willful ignorance, delusions and
stupidity.