Posted to alt.food.vegan
Pinnochio Mojo Pinnochio Mojo is offline

Default New google group - notveganporn

> There are NO real vegans that would maintain a website/forum/board.

That is only your opinion and nothing more. But a real human being
would, and the last time i checked vegans were real conscious
breathing human beings. Your "rebuttal" has a couple of loose ends.

> I suggest you look up the meaning of the word as it was defined by the guy
> who MADE it up.

Irrelevant. I can think for myself.

> All your entertainment here on usenet/internet is just that, entertainment,
> powered by the unnecessary death
> and suffering of billions upon billions of animals.

At least we agree that it is unnecessary. Precisely why i don't
consume animal products any more than i have to. You are talking about
the manufacture of modern luxury hi-tech items with animal
ingredients, is that correct? Please don't bring up that "X amount of
dead mouses in a wheelbarrow" argument it is quite boring and serves
no useful purpose.

But more importantly hiding in the shadows here is this implicit idea
that is alright to use modern hi-tech devices and luxury items that
have been manufactured with animal ingredients as long as one
continues to morph him/herself into being a mindless meat and animal
eating consumerist zombie drone.

> have a great day washing
> all that blood off your hands, fool....

Precisely why i am a vegan and strive to reduce the amount of
suffering in this world. This is a *conscious* decision that i have
made. i guess this needed to be said again.