DRB

Default Pizzazz pizza oven experiences?

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
>
> > If this is such a great idea, why don't pizza joints use them? A. Cuz

it's
> > not such a great idea. It's your counter space, but I vote no.

> I was thinking, maybe it would be useful in a dorm? Who else would
> buy that?
>
> nancy

I would buy that some might find it useful for a dorm, but my recommendation
for dorm-dwellers is to go for a small--as in can be hid under a bed or in
closet-- toaster oven instead. I lived in the dorms for four years, and my
toaster oven was one of my favorite gadgets. "Illegal", yes, but I could
make so much more in it than in a microwave alone.