Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking
Bruce Fletcher Bruce Fletcher is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:22:11 +0100, (Victor Sack) wrote:
> Bruce, old chap, 'tis but a smidgeon of misunderstanding, a tiniest hint
> of a disagreement, but otherwise a veritable brotherly, sisterly and
> motherly (in-law) love-fest. 'tis not as if we were discussing
> something really serious, like chili, Alfredo sauce, curry, boiled
> barbecued ribs, or Stroganoff (all of which, BTW, are identical - to
> pizza and to each other).

Boiled barbecued ribs - sounds almost as tasty as the pig's trotters and
cow-heel we used to get from the UCP (United Cattle Products) shop in
Manchester when I was about 10. Mind you their tripe was delicious <g>
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney