Old 03-12-2003, 06:22 PM
shipwreck

Default Rotisserie grill experiences?

The Showtime will crisp the skin. In fact mine are always crunchy on
the outside and pefect on the inside.

On 02 Dec 2003 20:57:45 GMT, (Sheellah) wrote:

I have the baby George Forman and love it! It's easy to clean as it comes apart
easily.It's hard to get the back sheild totally clean though, and the white
plastic does turn brown in the back in spots from the heat. It makes a 3.5 lb.
chicken in about 55-65 minutes. It comes out very juicy and brown, but not
with crisp skin. I love the fact that once it's set up, you don't have to do
anything else while it cooks. Haven't made anything but chickens in it as yet.