Debbie Deutsch

Default Rotisserie grill experiences?

Mark Thorson > wrote in news:3FCBF67C.13F37A73
@sonic.net:

> You must be one of those neat-freaks. I'll bet you clean
> your toilet bowl at least once a month, if not more often.

Haha. No, actually I am a terrible housekeeper. But when it comes to
cookware, I don't want bugs to take up residence in my home or to get
food poisoning, so I do make a good effort to keep my dishes and cooking
equipment nice and clean.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if