Posted to rec.food.equipment
Seth Goodman Seth Goodman is offline

Default Replacement pan handles?

In article . com>, on 10
Feb 2007 05:33:34 -0800, naked_draughtsman wrote:

> I've searched ebay: nothing in the UK where I am but there's one in
> the USA but is probably going to cost more than the new lid which I
> bought! (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=200077793221)

Is that really so very expensive for a matching knob? If the seller
doesn't try to make a profit on the shipping, they can send it Global
Priority Mail for $5.25 (about 2.70 GBP), and you'll have it in about a
week. Your total cost, about 7.32 GBP.

In the U.S. generic replacement pot knobs are easily found at just about
any hardware or kitchen supply store. Have you tried equivalent stores
in the UK?

--
Seth Goodman