Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.equipment

Default "Variable heat" electric range available anywhere?

Hello, Lou!
You wrote on Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:45:19 GMT:

??>> I wonder how variable heat would work, not I
??>> hope like the dimmer on my outside lights that kills
??>> fluorescent bulbs on the same circuit!

LD> Same circuit or switch leg?

In the case of the bulb killer, it's the same circuit and
doesn't affect adjacent circuits but I wonder whether a "dimmer"
on the massive amperage stove circuit might affect others.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not