Posted to rec.food.cooking
gramma53 gramma53 is offline

Default just things

On Feb 10, 5:21 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >I am an executive chef and I am always interested in foods and ideas.
> > Recently I sustained a bad injury and will have to retrain, so first I
> > have to learn how to use a newsgroup, and what other way to do that
> > but hands-on!!!!!. Maybe I will write a book some day

> A chef. Well good. Tell us more ... what was your specialty, etc.

Heyy, cybercat, this is fun. I will tell u more, I was a very
active chef, at a lovely resort and banquet facility, I suppose my
specialty was wedding catering. It was not as inventive as most
banquets and buffets because the bridal party ordered what they wanted
for the menu. However salads and deserts were left open. I had a
lovely pastry chef working for me and i left all of the desert tables
up to her and she made them great. My specialty was timing and
serving the dishes hot and salads fresh. " I suppose my most
successful dish is a chicken dish that I invented" I will share my
secret some day, but it is a long story that goes with it.