Vox Humana

Default GARY?

"Miles" > wrote in message
news:x6Epb.85$Cj1.68@fed1read07...

> Vox Humana wrote:
>
> > "Miles" > wrote in message

> >>Oh man....you lost it big time. From Fluoride to abortion, to
> >>anti-bush, gays etc. Kinda hit em all eh? At least you indirectly
> >>realized that politics is what its all about and not health.
> >>

> > I knew you would eventually admit that it is all politics.

> Reverse retort? I already said that early on. Being that it's politics
> I vote to let me and my doctors/dentists decide whats good for me rather
> than the Government who is clueless.

That is your right. No one will come to your home and make you drink the
water. There is no doubt that putting fluoride in water is one of the most
successful and cost effective public health measure ever undertaken. By the
way, have you noticed that most insurance companies will not pay for
fluoride treatment for adults? They are only marginally effective for
adults. I would be very surprised if your dentist advocated removing
fluoride from the public water supply.