Vox Humana

Default GARY?

"Miles" > wrote in message
news:iUDnb.36197$Rd4.7538@fed1read07...

> Vox Humana wrote:
> >
> > We're aren't taking about different views. There were two statements of
> > fact: 1) Children have "soft" teeth, and 2) topical fluoride treatments

are
> > more effective than systemic fluoride. Both of these statements are

false.

> You seem to think that your view is the only one ALL dentists have on
> the matter. That would be 100% false.

No. You are arguing a different point. I accept that all dentists may not
have the same view. I am stating proven facts. Systemic fluoride is more
effective at preventing cavities than topical fluoride treatments and that
childrens' teeth are not soft. Of course, if you have some information that
refutes these accepted facts, I would be willing to review it. Remember,
that someone doesn't hold a particular belief doesn't meant that the point
is a matter of dispute. People are free to believe what they want no matter
how foolish or ill-informed.