BonnieJean

Default GARY?

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message

> "Miles" > wrote in message
> >

> > Vox Humana wrote:
> >
> > > Look, I'm a dentist. You don't know what you're talking about. You

are
> > > right about fluoridated water being of little benefit to adults. The

> rest
> > > of this is simply a political argument.

> > I dont care if you are a dentist. Makes little difference since
> > dentists all have differing views on the subject. I do agree that its
> > more of a political argument though.
> >

> We're aren't taking about different views. There were two statements of
> fact: 1) Children have "soft" teeth, and 2) topical fluoride treatments

are
> more effective than systemic fluoride. Both of these statements are

false.

I understand that. And people today have infinitely less cavities because of
systemic fluoride. But can't parents take the respondibility of putting it
in their kids water, etc, so the rest of the population isn't forced to
ingest it? I agree with both view points here. If parents would only take
that responsibility on, we would all be happier. Unfortunately, too many
people want the government to take care of them. I am not one of them.

Bonnie