Larry

Default Coffee mill specs

Chuck Bollinger > wrote in message news:<rRheb.470831$cF.152461@rwcrnsc53>...

> Please recommend a couple of coffee mills which allow for cleaning. Thank you.

Well, on the high end, I can definitely recommend the one I own -- a
Swiss Ditting KR804 (see http://www.ditting.com). It's by far the most
reliable and consistent grinder I've ever used, dead perfectly
calibrated for everything from Turkish grind to French Press right
from the factory, and all its maintenance manuals are on the Web site.
One drawback may be that it costs over $1000, 8, but then it's a
lifetime investment.

It might be the best single machine of any type that I've owned. Then
again, at that price it probably should be.

-- Larry