Rick & Cyndi

Default Upright Freezer found!

"Kate Dicey" > wrote in message
: Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
: >
: > "Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
: > > We're going to pick it up on Thursday. Woo-Hoo!!
: > >
: > > Cyndi
: >
: > Pick it up???? How much to deliver it? One reason I buy from
the local
: > dealers is delivery and setup. They are very competitive in
price and they
: > bring the thing in, put it in place and the most I have to do
is hold a door
: > open.
: >
: > Them things are heavy and I have but one pair of gonads in
life so why waste
: > them hauling a big appliance?
:
: I get things like that delivered, coz they then take the old
one away
: for gas recovery and proper disposal. Doesn't cost anything
from my
: local store.
: --
: Kate XXXXXX
======

Must be nice! No such animal here. As far as disposal - not
a problem in this case because my 13 cf works just fine... it
just isn't big enough. Now I have roughly 34 cf plus the one
above the fridge (maybe 7 cf? The fridge is a freezer on top 26
cf).

It's VERY hard to get decent service of ANY type around here!