Rick & Cyndi

Default Stockpot

"DawnK"
<snip>
: I would so love to have a day to make chicken stock, but
between working and
: moving my grandmother to assisted living, I haven't had a
chicken-stock sort
: of day since it got cool enough to want soup. Unfortunately,
all the fancy
: pots in the world can't create time for you.
:
: Dawn
:
: ==========

Isn't that the truth!

Chicken was on sale just the other week and I thought I really
should get some and do something with it... I have the same "no
time" problem.

Perhaps this weekend I can get a couple of soups going while I'm
busy with my Christmas projects. This year "they're" getting
pajamas! I've already made 1 robe, 1 nightgown and the fabic cut
for a blouse (SIL's birthday is the week before Christmas)...
Crud - it's October already... gotta get busy...

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>