Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Nabisco Ginger Snaps: Have They Changed?

Jean B. wrote:
> I used to enjoy Nabisco Ginger Snaps but hadn't bought them for a few
> years. I recently bought a box, and I must say they are not very good.
> Have they changed? Is this a fluke? Does anyone have an ancient box of
> them, so we can compare ingredients? Unfortunately, I threw mine away!

> I guess I'll either have to make some myself, or I'll go get some Triple
> Ginger Snaps at Trader Joe's.

There is another brand whose name escapes me but it is commonly found in
all my local stores, often on the very top shelf. Not Archway brand. It
comes in a large, brown bag and the ginger snaps have a nicer, stronger
flavor than those nasty Nabisco ones. Look around your market for a
different brand.